Friday, February 10, 2012

Wanna Be Your Crystal Baller...

For Valentine's Day this year, I got John tickets to see Third Eye Blind in concert as an early present. When I saw they were coming to Charleston the week before Valentine's Day, I just couldn't resist surprising him. 

The concert was Wednesday night at the Music Farm, which is right off the main strip of Upper King Street. For you Okies out there, the Music Farm is to Charleston what Cain's Ballroom is to Tulsa. So we were excited to see our first show there since we had heard so many good things! And by we, I mean me, because John hadn't heard of it until that night :) 

But he was really excited when I gave him the tickets! He's been a huge 3EB fan since he was a kid and has never seen them live. So I knew this one was on his concert bucket list. 


And the concert was amazing! They played lots of their old songs and I was glad since I didn't know any of their new stuff. I was glad to hear "Motocycle Driveby," "Crystal Baller" and of course "Semi-Charmed Kind of Life," which they saved for the encore. 

Overall it was just a great date night going out on Wednesday night (I know, crazy!) and dancing and singing together and having a good time. 

Love my Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment