Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ice Ice Baby

A couple weekends ago (I've lost count, that's how long I procrastinated this post,) John and I went to check out the South Carolina Stingrays---Charleston's very own hockey team! One of John's co-residents is a booster for the team, so she invited the residents to come out on "Pack the House Night" when tickets were just $5. I'm no hockey fan, but I rarely turn down $5 entertainment on a Saturday night.

Go Rays!
 The game actually wasn't that bad. Our team won and there was one really good (kind of scary) fight! We had a few drinks, spent time with our friends and got to watch this act of awesomeness at halftime....

Oh yeah, he's juggling fire! 

But by far the highlight of the night was the look John sported to the game...

All stache, baby.
 Yes, he shaved off his beard, leaving only the mustache, and kept it like that for about 3 days! The first night, it was funny (and actually fit in pretty well at the hockey game!) After that, it started bugging me that my husband looked like a 40 year old trucker. But hey, if he wants to experiment with facial hair, so be it! Thankfully, it's gone now!

No comments:

Post a Comment